I’ve been pumping out dashboard changes for the last few days, based on feedback, bug reports, and general email discussions with users. Keep them coming - if you use the app, I want to hear from you.
Users on Eclair/Froyo got bit by a pretty nasty bug in the HTTP stack built into the phone; the common fix appears to be to not use that API on those platforms, so that’s what I’m doing.
- Support for disabling auto-refresh.
- Bugfixes for Eclair/Froyo. If it’s not fixed for you, I want to hear about it.
- Device-specific compatibility bugfixes around currency and rounding.
- Google TV support. This is a bit slapdash - I’ll improve it as I improve the tablet layout.
- New widget (released as part of the 2.5 chain) by a contributor/coworker.
There’s a lot of activity going on this weekend and early next week; I intend to do a lot of ‘remastering’ of the numeric portion of the display to show more comparative data - today versus yesterday, today verus one week ago, this week verus last week, this month versus last month, etc., for a broader set of metrics than we currently include.
That will also be extracted into widget form - choose an arbitrary 1x1 fact.
Lifetime spend, custom channels, and url channels will also show up, in all probability.
Your feedback isn’t just welcome - it’s wanted. Ping me with your gripes, comments, suggestions, and requests.